Crash Free America is a corporate communications program designed to provide monthly information and tips to your employee base – for themselves and for their teen drivers.
The Crash Free America Program, organized by the Safe Teen Driving Club, provides parents with teenagers, and teens themselves, information and tools to minimize the chances of a crash.
This program is designed to have a positive bottom-line impact in your community:
- Avoid premium increases
- Keeping your employees at work and focused
- Minimize chances of litigation
- Protecting your employee’s families and children.
How can your company/organization benefit from joining the Crash Free America Program?
Joining in with Crash Free America is easy. As a member, you will receive various communications channels to create a positive in-house employee driving safety culture for your group.
Here is what you get:
- A monthly communication newsletter for your employees with information on topics such as:
- Risk Factors
- Safety Tips
- Financial Implications
- Parenting Ideas & Tools
- Auto Insurance Information
- State Laws
- Rotating the messaging each month will allow people to focus in on those topics most helpful to themselves and how they can get involved with saving lives and reducing crash probability.
- A landing page to welcome your employees at the Crash Free America website where they can read more on a variety of topics in our blog, sign up for our newsletter and learn more about how to ensure safe driving experiences for the whole family.
- Discounts on safe driving products from the Safe Teen Driving Club
Please contact us for additional information and pricing on the Crash Free America program.
The Safe Teen Driving Club is focused on teen driving safety and helps parents and teens with guidance and education, tools and services to reduce the risk of crashes and accidents.