Eco Fleet Training provides the Coaching the Experienced Driver 4+2™ – a comprehensive driving safety program – on-site in either 2, 4 or 6 hour formats.
Have it your way! The CED 4+2™ course can be delivered on-site as a:
- Four-hour classroom course or
- Four-hour classroom course with a built-in two-hour refresher/remedial segment or
- Six-hour stand-alone classroom course
What’s included in CED 4+2™?
Comprehensive coverage of collision prevention techniques and issues, including:
- Cushion of safety, scanning, and vehicle positioning
- Following and stopping distances, as well as backing and parking procedures
- Blind spots; vehicle inspection and use of mirrors
- Adverse weather conditions and anti-lock brakes
- Safety belts, air bag systems and child restraint systems
- Collision reporting procedures, railroad crossings and disabled vehicles
- Mental & physical condition of the driver
- Oversize vehicles, emergency vehicles, and school buses
- Increased coverage of DWI/DUI issues and more.
Let us provide a turn-key solution:
Eco Fleet Training will provide our training at your site and at your convenience. We provide highly-trained certified instructor who provides the instruction, Response Guides, Hand-outs and Certificates of Completion – all for an affordable price.
Contact us or call 888-982-9517 for pricing details including discounts for multiple courses.
This material is also available for purchase for in-house driving safety programs. Visit our store for details and pricing.