Employee Driver Safety Boot Camp™ – Are you looking for a convenient way to provide classroom driver training for your employees? Let us conduct – at your location -our abbreviated driver awareness program designed to prevent collisions and reduce driver risk. We can show you how to improve your employee’s driver awareness with this effective but low-cost driver improvement program.
How can you train your employees to be safer drivers? Our Employee Driver Safety Boot Camp is an abbreviated but comprehensive driver improvement program. This two-hour classroom driver training course is designed to be used as :
- A stand alone effective classroom driver training program
- A fast-paced refresher program for employee safe driving programs
- A safety meeting or short driver awareness seminar
- A continuing education course as a component of a health/safety/wellness program
About the Boot Camp:
The Boot Camp is presented on-site by our certified instructors wherever you need your training. This program breaks the mold by providing a fast-paced seminar on contemporary driving safety issues provided in a group facilitation format.
Topics of the EcoFleet Boot Camp Include:
- Identifying and managing risk
- Why defensive driving is even more important in today’s driving
- Driver distractions and the extent of this epidemic
- Using a structured process – called the “SAME” process – to help reduce collision risk
- Fuel savings – on and off the job – by driving with eco-friendly driving safety tips to help reduce fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
Features of this classroom delivered program:
- A two-hour awareness seminar including current topics and information
- A low-cost option priced on a flat-rate course basis
- A comprehensive Participant Guide and Certificate of Completion are provided to all attendees.